TRUE LOVE STORY OF A GOOD MAN

Add caption

John and Jessica have been married for 7 years

They love each other , but Jessica from the beginning to cover all her feelings toward John .. He was so scared when John knew how much she loved him , John then left her lover as a lover for this.But not for John .. He always expressed his love for Jessica's feelings sincerely and so open . Every time when Jessica , John always showed his great love , as if that was the end of John with Jessica .

Jessica always being unpleasant to John . Every time he always tried to test how much love John against him . Jessica always try to do things that are outrageous and beyond the bounds to John . Although Jessica knew how it was really wrong , but look at the attitude of John who remains true both to her , making Jessica stick to see how much sincerity love the married guy .

The first day of their wedding . Jessica woke up late . He did not have time to prepare breakfast for John when John was about to leave for work . But John still smile and say ,
" It's okay .. I'll have breakfast in the office .. "

When John came home from the office , Jessica accidentally cook food that is not favored John . Although aware of it , Jessica kept insisting that her husband would eat it . John continued to smile and say , " Wow .. looks like it's time I learned to face challenges , challenge your cooking seems great , dear .. I can not wait to eat it . " Jessica was shocked , but did not say anything .

But Angel knows how the night when Jessica fell asleep John prayed , " Lord .... On the first morning of our wedding Jessica did not make me breakfast . And I so wanted to carry on a conversation at the dinner table with him while talking about how lovely this day , the first day we live a new life as husband and wife .. But that's okay , God .. Because it looks like Jessica exhausted after our wedding reception last night , my lover 's Help , Lord so that he may have enough energy to face a new day with me tomorrow .. Lord, you know how much I can not eat spaghetti because digestion is not so good .. but it seems Jessica has been working hard to cook the food .. Mampukan me to appreciate what my wife every me , Lord .. do not let me hurt her feelings even though it was uncomfortable for me .. "

The second year of their marriage , John woke Jessica up early to pray together .. But Jessica refused and preferred to continue his sleep. John smiled and finally praying alone . The afternoon after work , John took Jessica a walk to the park .. Although forced , Jessica finally willing also to the place where the first feelings so rosy when with John .. But Jessica refused embrace John , and said , "No, John .. I'm embarrassed .. " John smiled and said , " Yes , I understand .. " Jessica saw the disappointment in the eyes of John , however, did nothing to dispel the disappointment ..

But Angel knows how the nights after Jessica fell asleep , John offer his prayer .. " God .. Forgive I can not bring my wife to be closer to you this morning .. Maybe his mind was less due to heavy .. But I am confident , God willing tomorrow Jessica together conversing with Thee .. Lord, you know my grief when Jessica say yes if kurangkul when to park these days . But it does not matter what he was coming months , probably because it's also become more sensitive feelings . Mampukan me to see my wife 's mood , Lord . "

Third year of their marriage . They now have a son named Mark . Jessica is never again continue the habit of reading with John before bed . Jessica increasingly being refused a kiss John . Jessica soundly berated John that afternoon when John would forget to wash your hands when holding Mark when John comes home from work .. Jessica knows how it makes John hit .. But idealism to educate Mark made Jessica disregard the feelings of John .. And John remained smiling ..

But Angel knows how the nights after Jessica fell asleep , John offer his prayer .. " Lord, you know how sad my heart today .. Since the birth of Mark , I lost so much time with Jessica .. I miss the times when we read together before bed and kissing him before he fell asleep .. But it's okay .. He was so tired of taking care of Mark's day when I was working in the office .. Only, let him continue to sleep in my arms , Lord .... Because I love him so much . Jessica this afternoon scolded me because I forgot to wash my hands when carrying Mark , Lord .. I so miss my son so careless conduct as requested my wife .. You know how much I would hurt Jessica 's words , God .. But it's okay .. Jessica may just worried about the health of our children Mark when I carry straight .. Mark 's health is more important than my pride . "

Fourth year of their marriage . Jessica does not remember John 's favorite food to cook on his birthday .. Jessica was too busy shopping so forget that John always asked for Blackforest with chocolate sprinkles and a cherry on top of each birthday arrives . Jessica also forgot that led to ironing a shirt John John late to work that morning because John was forced to iron his own shirt .. Jessica knows his mistake , but do not consider it as something important .

But Angel knows how the nights after Jessica fell asleep , John offer his prayer .. " Lord , for the first time make sure Jessica Blackforest favorite on my birthday this .. And I really liked the homemade cake . Blackforest enjoy a homemade cake has made ​​me grateful for a wife who looks like a good cook , and feel his love for me .. But this year I did not find it. But it's okay .. Perhaps more of other things far more important than the Blackforest . At least , I still get a smile and a kiss from him today. Forgive me , Lord , if this morning I forgot to smile at Jessica .. I'm too busy ironing my clothes and think of my work in the office .. Jessica seem to forget to do that , even though I 've asked for help to her last night . Do not let me vent my emotions because my boss scolding
due to tardiness today to Jessica , God .. Jessica might be mistaken ironing a shirt which was supposed to wear these days .. Moreover , my shoes are so shiny .. I 'm sure Jessica has been trying hard for me to look attractive when my presentation earlier .. Thank you for the good wife , the Lord . "

Fifth year of their marriage . Jessica slapped and blamed John for Mark ill after they swam .. John was too busy playing around with Mark so that Mark did not realize how very sensitive to the cold water pool , which resulted in Mark was forced to be hospitalized .... Jessica threatened to leave John if anything happens to Mark .. Jessica saw a puddle of tears in John's eyes , but his stubborn more than feeling the hang of John .

But Angel knows how much time John then went to the hospital chapel and prayed his prayer , crying .. " God .. Jessica had slapped because of negligence guard Mark so he is sick .. Jessica has never been so brutal act and said to me , Lord .. But it's okay .. Jessica was really worried about our son so that he be so .. But God , I was so hurt when he said he would leave me . You know how he is my soul mate .

Do not let that happen , God .. Perhaps he fears that once ruled it out on me .. It's okay , God .. That's all right. Originally he find rest , I 'll be grateful once .. Heal our son , Mark so that he may return to a cheerful and playing with us again , God .. "

Sixth year of their marriage . Jessica increasingly distant with John after the presence of Rebecca , their daughter .. Jessica never again accompany John dinner because keeping their daughters were 5 months old ..

Jessica also sells a diamond necklace John provision and replace it with another newer jewelry . When John knew it , Jessica knew John to keep his temper , but Jessica argued , " John , it's just plain diamond necklace . Anyway , I'm not selling it , but replace it with a newer jewelry .. "

But Angel knows how the nights after Jessica fell asleep , John offer his prayer .. " God , I'm so lonely skip dinner alone without Jessica with me ..
I so wanted to keep talking and laughing with him at the dinner table .. You know , that's my comfort kepenatanku to release after a long day at the office .. But it does not matter
what .. Rebecca certainly requires more attention than me . Moreover , Mark would sometimes accompany me .. Just do not let me bury hurt to Jessica for selling my gift necklace . . You know so long I saved up and go the extra mile for the sake of the necklace reward , just to prove to him my thanks for their loyalty and dedication as a wife and mother of my children .

Forgive me if I thought of was mad at him .. " The seventh year of their marriage .. Jessica did not heed his habit of stroking the head of her husband John and kissed her forehead before John left the office .. Though Jessica know , during this time when he forgot to do so , John always returned home during the day to get her caresses and kisses Jessica .. Because John would never quiet work if it has not done Jessica him .. Jessica did not say I LOVE YOU for the first time in 7 years of their marriage ..

And in the seventh year of that, John had an accident while going to go to the office .. He suffered severe bleeding which makes it lay unconscious in a hospital bed ..
Jessica was so shaken and beaten .. He was so afraid of losing John , beloved husband . . Are always there whenever she needs .. Always with a smile that holds all the emotions and anger . Who never stopped saying how much John loved her . . Not the least Jessica moved from the side of John's bed .. Her hands clutched her fingers lying unconscious weak .. His lips continued to say I LOVE YOU , because he remembered that he had not said that phrase these days ..

Because it is so sad and tired of waiting on John , Jessica fell asleep .. In his sleep , the angels that had been heard John prayers to God every night to bring Jessica saw that John miss to pray for Jessica .. He cried sad to see the sincerity and love that big of John to him .. Not the least of John blamed him for all the way he did not care about feelings and self-respect John for this .. Instead , John instead blamed himself .. Jessica cried contain his feelings . And for the first time in his life , Jessica prayed , " Lord , forgive me
that has been wasted on me love my husband . Forgive me who do not understand the feelings and self-esteem during this .. Give me a chance to show my love to my husband , God .. Give me a chance to apologize and serve as a beloved husband .. "

And when Jessica woke up , he saw the radiant love of her husband looking at her .. " You plasticity so tired , dear .. I'm sorry that is not careful driving so that the situation must be like this and make you worry .. I was not concentrating when driving at the thought that you forgot to say I LOVE YOU to me . John has not finished talking , Jessica then cried loudly and stormed into the arms of her husband ..

" I'm sorry , John .. I'm sorry .. I LOVE YOU .. I really Love you .. You're my sun , John .. I can not survive without you .. I promise I will never forget again say how much I love you . . I promise I will never ignore your feelings and your pride more .. I LOVE YOU , John .. I LOVE YOU . "

Ponder !
How many of us who become like Jessica ? That ignores the feelings of our hearts for the sake of a lover and price ourselves ? Not to place something heavy to go through in order to realize how valuable the people who love us . Moreover , real love is when we can be like John , who ignores her interests and feelings in order to maintain and show his love to his partner . What makes our spouse as a subject to be loved and served , not vice versa .

0 comments:

Post a Comment