I LOVE YOU MY BEST FRIEND

Monica works Sucianto :

As usual I started my day today with sekoloah . At school , I sit together with Riski . Riski is my best friend . We're always together . As a friend of me and Riski not integral .
In addition I also have a friend Riski Cika name . Cika very well with me . Cika know everything about me . To me Cika not have a shortage as a friend .
Wherever I go Riski must always accompany me . I always like the same Riski , but I was ashamed to reveal it . Even so he remains a friend .
I kept trying to bring up the courage to reveal all to Riski . But I still can not reveal everything .


Until one day I saw the same street Riski Cika . I do not have thought , it was my friend . I also have not had time to express his Riski . Why do so here . I hate you Ris . Yet from the first I 've tried to get you. But why do you even go with him . I do not want to see you again .
" Bela ...... " Riski greet me .
I do not want to reward him , I hate Riski . I just ran away from him . I tried to fight the pain in my heart . But still can not . I do not want kehillangan Riski . Every time he called me I do not want to ignore . Riski more memili Cika , rather than my feelings . I often see him alone in the cafeteria . Increasing the incision in my heart .
Why would I like to people who do not understand my feelings . But why I can not ngelupain him . God please answer me , why this all happened . I could not if Riski not with me .
This beautiful at night I suppose memandangin two stars that I and Riski .
" Bela Bela . Pls answer me , I know you're angry . But why ? " Riski cried in front of my house all of a sudden .

I want to reply to panggilanya . But I can not , I still hate him . Moments Riski not already there in front of my house .
" Fortunately , I 've not able to look in his face again . I imagine once we are happy with " I told myself .
The next day , I do not look in the same Riski Cika . I began to calm down . Riski Cika already not the same anymore .
" Bela yes you angry with me ? " Riski asked suddenly .

I just smiled at him.
" You would not go home with me ? " Ask Riski again .
" Perhaps " I said simply .
After school I go home with Riski . I joked and laughed as they used to be . I'm happy , may exceed happy . Suddenly something happened . Riski car crashed into a car , and I and Riski unconscious .

I slowly opened my eyes at first . Turns out I 've been there in the hospital . I just saw mama , my daddy crying in front of me .
" Pa , ma why cry ? Riski where ? pa-pa I'm not right , "I told Mom and Dad .
" Your legs broken bones dear , you must use a wheelchair" replied mama crying
" Ha ....... Riski continues where "I asked again .
" Mama do not know where Riski " replied mama
Ris hope you do not pa - pa ya , I hoped in my heart .
Now I live my day to day lying in a hospital bed . I'm lonely without Riski . I hope Riski back in good health . I miss you Ris
***

Until finally I can get out of the hospital . But I'm still not able to walk , I could only sit helplessly in a wheelchair . I still berharrap Riski be back .
" Mom what 's alive Riski " I asked mama .
" Mama do not know , which is important now that you pray for Riski let her congratulations .
Although I'm not with you , I still love you Ris . I will still pray for you as my mama message .
God , why did this all happen ? Am I still able to meet Riski for the terakhirkalinya . Pertemuhan God help me with , I can not live without it .
Many days I waited and waited . Suddenly someone knocked on my door knocking . Ternyapa it Riski , I would not have thought you back Ris . Although you can sit in a wheelchair like me , I still love you . I can not live without you Ris . Do not lef me again yes

I and Riski in aids to sit in front of my couch .
" Bell ..... I Just want ngasi this necklace with you . This necklace will be our memories together "says Riski
" Makasi Ris . But I'm really glad you 've come back , I LOVE YOU " I replied
" I know , but this necklace will be a memory the two of us . Because I already know I can not live anymore , and accompany you again like before .
I LOVE YOU FOREVER
Riskipun to wrap her in my arms . God answered my prayers is to be met by Riski again , but only for a few moments .
good bye Ris hope you calm down there .

0 comments:

Post a Comment