I WANT TO be with you

I WANT TO be with you
Works : Monica Sucianto

In the glass , I saw that my face ready to go to the dance with a beautiful white dress . I'm very glad to dance . With my makeup is " WOW " I went into the dance .
My name is Feby , I like to dance . I often follow the dance contest . Arriving at the ball , I saw a beautiful candle wax mix soft beralunan song is very touching . While the show started , everything started dancing with her ​​dance partner , respectively. But tonight I did not get a dance partner . I can only smile at the other sit her dancing with her ​​dance partner , respectively. Until suddenly there was a boy who gives his hand to invite me to dance. That's where I first got to know Rio . He was a good man who first fills my heart at first sight . From that moment I began to make friends with her ​​. Rio is very attentive to me . Attention exceeds a friend .


Two months I knew her , I started knitting in love with her ​​. I would never part with her ​​. The longer I samakin care about Rio . I'm happy to get her attention . Gak I thought I had a two -year courtship with her ​​. He was not changed . Rio still concern me . At any given time I believe Rio will always love me .
Today my day more beautiful with its existing Rio . Rio even care about me . I hope my love will be with him forever.
Tomorrow is my birthday the 16th . I hope Rio can come . If Rio does not come taste my special day it will feel empty . One day before my birthday as a paradise with knick knacks everywhere. But all that unusual if we do not have the Rio wrote . Rio like a jewel in my heart . I do not want to lose him .

The next day , just after five in the afternoon I started to dress up like a princess in the palace . I dress like this because it's not my birthday . But because today's Rio is coming on the show for my birthday . Exactly six o'clock in the tahunkupun birthday party started . But I'm just speechless at the gate of my house . I do not care already many guests are coming . I'm just waiting for Rio .
Rio did not come . I started to upset waiting . I hope Rio can come of this for my birthday party . I keep waiting , waiting and waiting . From a distance I saw a speck of light motorcycles . The closer I saw the Rio motors are getting close to there. I'm very pleased . I think Rio will not come . Start the motor sound louder Rio .

In front of me I saw a car hit Rio . Rio also fell covered in blood . And a gift thrown at me . Gift it contains a necklace and a small letter reads .........
Happy birthday to ya in February Long live . Although time is running out I will still love you . I can only give you this necklace . I hope you like this necklace so the same . I love You .
Why this special Day of Rio must go . Why did God call people I care about most in this world . I want to continue with him . But now it can not. Rio is gone forever leave tuk . I 've resigned . Now I can only pray that rio silent and happy in there . To be sure I love you Rio
I LOVE YOU

Now I'm alone without it . I'm lonely , I'm empty without it . If I could turn the time , I would not let the Rio go . Day coloring with my day always in tears , not like it used to . I've always been happy with Rio . Now he's not already here , here with me . I always hope he comes back . If God did not allow Rio back maybe I can not live longer in this world . I hope you still remember me ya there . Pa pa I'm not alone here . The important thing is you are happy there .

It's been a year I go through life without Rio . Although Rio already not exist in this world , but Rio is still there in my heart . I'm sure not going there oang can ngegantiin Rio position in my heart .
Today is the day that my ualng TODAY to 17 and also the departure of Rio . On the day of my birthday I do not dress up as pretty as before. I know Rio already not there . If Rio is here for sure this party definitely feels wonderful . Because of this event I can not visit the grave of Rio . I also chose to flee from the house leaving my birthday event . I headed for the tomb of Rio . I kept staring at the grave of Rio while at all times to tears .
Rio If you were here I'm sure will be happy . I will still love you Rio . Even if you 've not here with me anymore , I 'll still love you anyway . And I hope you also love me there . I love you Rio .
I LOVE YOU

There, above the tomb Rio I fell asleep for a long duration of leave all the people I love . But I'm happy , there I could see Rio and I would love ETERNAL tuk selamalamanya .
END *** ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment