An Unprecedented Love Story Revealed





" There's a celebration , but it's not a wedding. He was wearing a white dress , but it's not her wedding dress . Many people came to the party , but they came to curse and throw stones at him . There was no music being played and no joy songs are sung ; just shout Allah - u - Akbar that filled the air . "

Since the events of September 11 , we still continue to hear that Islam is a religion of peace . But the actions of hundreds of thousands of fanatical Muslims give the exact reason for this we see religion differently . If we turn our eyes from the news headlines , then there are also the stories are not told , but the stories also show us the dark side of Islam .

In following this tragic story , you will meet with Yagmur , who tells how his sister falls in love with a young man , where man's father forbade him to marry this woman . Yagmur still remember how happy faces of the two young men and how they love each other . In an effort to obtain the blessing of his parents , sister and her boyfriend Yagmur tell that she was pregnant . What then is the true story about a broken heart and this persecution , is something that was unimaginable by those who live in Western countries . After hearing her daughter's pregnancy , Yagmur father furiously bringing her daughter to the religious leaders . Because there has been adultery , then the sister Yagmur be put to death by stoning . It is a tragic love story , with unimaginable brutality . Setting of this tale may surprise many people . In addition, this story takes place not in Saudi Arabia , Iran or Afghanistan , but in Turkey - that many people today believe that the country will soon become a permanent member of the European Economic Community .

Unprecedented Love Story Told

My name is Yagmur ( meaning " rain " ) . I was born in the interior of Turkey , in a village . In general , Turkish women enjoy much freedom for our Arab sisters is that they never think of . But the interior of Turkey is a different story . Honor killings happen every day . Usually women doing domestic affairs even though they are still allowed to work outside . But actually women work harder than men because men generally do not like to force themselves . Here , a woman such as cattle or slaves . If your husband tells you to do something then you have to obey .

My mother is a woman who is somewhat educated . He taught at home and even allowed me to learn at school . My hobby is reading books . Through these books , I learn different languages ​​and gained a lot of knowledge .

I am a girl who is disciplined and obedient , in contrast to the somewhat haughty sister . When he was eighteen , he fell in love with a young man . Both love each other , but he was already engaged to another girl , and this is the parents' decision . Dating is forbidden in Islam, marriage and arranged marriage often occur because young people just met their partner on the wedding day .

But the rebellious sister . He " relationship " with the young man . Every night he would go to meet him . They do kiss and then the relationship becomes too much : he was pregnant . At first they planned to flee to the big cities where the likelihood they will be safe there . They know the rules of religion in the village and realized that they would get into big trouble . The leader does not care what happens in the interior of Turkey . Sometimes there is a priest or mullah and the elders were punished because they tried to practice Islamic law ( Sharia ) and unlawful secular government . But the authorities are usually more interested in the big cities are filled with tourists and close their eyes to what is happening in the villages .

I remember their young faces . I do not understand the whole situation : I was just a little girl . But when I looked at them I could see that they were happy . Their happiness makes me happy too , and I want to smile .

Instead of getting married with the choice , they spoke to my father . Pregnancy is a good reason to get a marriage license , that's what they think .

Unfortunately , my brother wrong in calculating love her and our father 's father 's obsession with religion . Apparently he became very angry . Instead of letting two people who are in love got married and build their love , he took her to the religious leaders and they set that my brother had committed the sin of adultery . He was sentenced to death by stoning . They do not show mercy even to the fetus in the womb . He has tarnished the " honor" of his family and the only way to remove the stain is to wipe out the sprout new life . The fetus in the womb is also a stain , and the little creature must be destroyed so that our family can return to live with dignity .

On the night before he was executed , he came into my room and told me that he would miss me . She cried and hugged me to his chest . Then he smiled and said that he would see her unborn baby . I feel happy , do not know his fate , but I could feel that something bad will happen . I was so scared !

I still remember the black eyes , and he looked at the sky when the ground was dug and she was put into it . He was wrapped in a white cloth and his hands tied to his body . He was buried up to the waist limit . Mass surrounded by stones in their hands and began to stone him shouting Allah - u - Akbar ! Allah - u - Akbar ! in addition to the insanity that they do . My brother floundering in pain while his body hit the rocks are weak and break his head . Blood flows out of the face , cheeks , mouth , nose and eyes . All he could do was bent to the left and to the right . Slowly her movements slowed and finally stopped raining stones despite ongoing. His head slumped on his chest . His face was full of blood remained calm . All the pain was gone . Be a pity mass hysteria and cries of Allah - u - Akbar stopped . Someone approached , with a large stone in his hand , hit my brother with a stone skull to make sure that his life ended . Actually he does not need to do that because he 's dead . Usually black eyes shining with life now closed . Laughter exhilaration that usually meets the world around him has now been muted . Heart that beats with love for the heavenly only a short time , has now been stopped . Even the unborn child is not given the chance to breathe the air . The fetus accompany young mother in a deserted place and a cold grave , or who knows , maybe to a better place where love reigns and pain and ignorance is not known . The two lives of living beings should be removed so that my father could keep his honor .

She wants to marry the man she loved . He dreamed of wearing a white dress on her wedding day ; whereby there will be a great feast , many people will be invited and they all congratulated him , sing songs of joy , and threw flowers and colored paper cutouts of him . Yes , indeed there is still a celebration , but not the wedding celebration . She was still wearing white clothes , but it's not a white dress for her wedding . Many people came to the party , but they came to curse , and stoned him . There is no music being played and no joy songs are sung ; just shout Allah - u - Akbar that filled the air . Hugs he received only from the cold ground where half of the body was buried . He received only the kiss of stones thrown at her and tore his flesh and crush bones . They kissed her death . He is not united with the man she loved but married to death .

It is a tragedy for my beloved sister . Her life becomes meaningless . He got his lashes , but that was all . He could just forget the whole story of their romance and resume his life , but he can not do it . Every day I see her standing at the door of our house , as if he were waiting for my brother to come out and meet him . I saw him cry . I can only imagine that when he does not cry in front of our house , then at that time he was at the funeral , weeping over the grave of the person he loved and her baby . Until one day she could no longer bear the misery and then he hanged himself to death .

His death silenced and nobody talks about it. Maybe no one cares . He was reunited with his girlfriend and baby . No more people who can hurt them . There was nothing more that could separate them .

It is a sad story . But in contrast to the story of Romeo and Juliet , this is a true story that has not been disclosed . Nobody talked about the two people who were in love it . Nobody cried for them . Not only they are buried , but the memory of the two of them also buried as if they never existed . Their genuine love making other people feel ashamed , embarrassed feeling that must be removed with their blood .

But the saddest part is that , according to Islamic law , my brother worthy of death . The elders convinced that he will burn in hell fire until forever . No, I can not imagine that God would send someone to hell for loving someone and feeling happy by love. I can not accept such a sadistic god .

When I was eighteen years old , I am married to a Turkish man who worked as a businessman . He came from Germany . When I came to Germany , I found out that he already had a wife another .

He is not an evil . He was very good , but he is a Muslim . He could not understand why Europeans do not like polygamy . It does not allow our wives out of the house . He protects our honor in a strange way .

Then we moved to England . Here we are even more isolated than in Germany because there are only a few people in this country Turkey . In Germany , at least we still get to meet with the Turks others .

My relationship with my husband 's first wife as a friend . Of course there is rivalry between us , but I was alone and could not leave the house to meet up with other people . His life is boring and empty just like my life . We can not hate each other : we have to be friends to solve our problems . Me and him like two pairs of cells . We have each other . There is not much room for antagonism or hurt .

I have five children , her four children . He occupies a privileged position in our family because he has a son . So far I only give birth to girls .

We are both educated , but he is obsessed with the kids so he stopped reading the book . I am still trying to learn , perhaps one day I will be freed ... read a book , keep entering information into my brain , because I like to think . He himself does not like to read a book or think , therefore I feel alone .

Sometimes I think to escape , but I have five daughters. I can not leave them or run from them . I feel trapped .

Although I 've left Islam long enough , I never stopped praying and fasting . My husband keep a rattan for disobedience .

When I tried to protest , my mouth silenced with quotations from the Koran . Islam that determines our lives . How stupid if people live their lives based on a book written long ago ?

I 'm not regretting my life . But I really hate to Islam . At least I can practice certain traditions , but Islam has destroyed our culture , degrades women into slaves and let them in folly . What can you expect from an uneducated woman ?

When I look at my daughters , I pray that they will live in a free world , free of Islam and slavery .



Yagmur Dursun * is the name that he gave in his letters . Some details of this story have been changed to conceal the identity of the author

0 comments:

Post a Comment