Love Story

When I was twelve, I meet a girl named... She was amazing, we quickly became friends, then best friends. But what we didn't notice was that subconsciously we were flirting, but a year into our friendship (so i was 13) this then changed as she told my sister that she had a crush on me, which at the same time, I had a crush on her, but when I went to ask her out, she said she just wanted to be friends, I felt really sad but accepted her will and tried to move on, with great failure. 

A year later, she again messages my sister asking her if I would go out with her, she quickly went to me and told me, I quickly said yes (this was also the main reason I got a Facebook account, to talk to her) so in spring 2011 (me being 14) we became boyfriend and girlfriend, this went of for a few months, on the christmas that year, we shared our first kiss, her lips on mine made my heart just stop, and it did so every time we kissed after, it wasn't until may 2012 when she said she wanted to break up, I was heart broken so badly that I became more distant with my friends and tried to push my feelings away and tried to keep away from her. 
A few months later, I was asked to do backstage work for the acting group she went to, she stood by me the whole time she was backstage, when it was finished she jumped to me and wrapped her arms around me, due to the force of her jumping me at an angle, I spun around with her in my arms, I don't know if she wanted to or it was an accident but I could feel her lips on my checks, this gave me hope that she might still have feelings for me. 
On a Christmas party that same year, we both got left alone by our peer groups, in the same area, so we talked to each other and one thing lead to another and we found ourselves in a romantic relationship, we decided to keep it a secret (as during our previous relationship, the kids at my school started acting like jerks and kept saying that they banged her and called her names) this time though I also tried to be a better boyfriend as I thought that the last one failed because I didn't do very much with her and only saw her for 30 seconds a week, so I asked her out a few times but she said she couldn't make it and then we slowly drifted apart until by march 2013 (me being 15) we broke up for a second time. 
I found out that I still love her during September 2013 when she didn't show up for the acting group so I texted her, no reply so I tried to message her on Facebook, her account was disabled, I begun to panic and that night I had a nightmare that she had died, this nightmare settled itself in my conscious mind and I begun to believe it, I spent the whole day worrying about it, I flinched when a phone rang in case it was her parent telling me the bad news but that night, she texted back and explained everything, I felt so relieved and then I realised that I had fallen in love with her. 
We're still friends now but I hardly get to see her. 
She was the first person I personally knew who read my fan fiction, not even my own parents read them so i know that eventually she'll find this and want to talk about it so this next bit is really just for her. 
When I first met you, I never thought that we'd become exes within a few years but I just want you to know that you've helped me become a better person, you have given me the courage to stand up for myself and for others, you've changed how I see the world, and I know that you've have troubles in your life as I do in mine but when I was with you, those troubles were washed away, I just wanna thank you for the help you've given me and I don't want you to think that I'm trying to get you back because I'm not, whilst I still love you, I will only get back with you if it's what you want. 
This is my story....

0 comments:

Post a Comment